Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Random Tuesday


via Pinterest

Well, today is voting day unless you chose to vote early or send in an absentee ballot. I chose to mail my vote in. Jack and I saw a bumper sticker that said pray,pray,pray. You pray in the days leading up to the election for each candidate, you pray the day you vote that you vote for all the right reasons, and you pray after you vote for whichever candidate was chosen.

Our weekend went by so fast. Loved having the extra hour to sleep and spend time with my mom. Mom and I did a little shopping on Saturday. We got a few things for baby and a few maternity tops for me.   

We took the pup to the dog beach park. It was high tide which is my least favorite time to go because there is barely any land to stand on. Mom was a trooper as that is not something she would normally do. The pup was exhausted from swimming and running for an hour straight. I can't wait to see him interact with the little girl. He's such a good dog. 


We have been trying to figure out what to do about a changing table. I really didn't want to spend the money on a piece of furniture that looked like a changing table. I wanted to get a dresser and just place the changing pad on top. My mom suggested that we take a dresser of hers that she doesn't use and use our dresser for the baby's room. Money saved. Plus, Jack made a nifty top for the dresser to place the changing pad in so little one wouldn't slide off. He's so crafty! 






No comments:

Post a Comment