Thursday, January 3, 2013

34 week bump









How Far Along? 34 weeks, can there really only be 6 weeks left?
Size of the Wee One?At my appointment last week she was measuring 17 in long and about 4 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Oh yes. I finally bought a few pairs of jeans from Motherhood. They are so so comfortable.
Weight Gain? I've gained about 17lbs since my last check up but I think that number will be much higher at my next appointment thanks to all the holiday goodies.

Stretch Marks? None yet. I dont really rub anything on the belly either so it's my fault if they pop up
Gender? Girl
Sleep?Sleep has just been my enemy since this pregnancy.
Food Cravings? I've been bad. I eat way too much sugar and carbs
What I Miss? I miss feeling in shape and being able to bend over.
Symptoms? Back pain, tiredness, feeling large 
Belly Button? In...and it better stay that way .
Best Moment? Having random people tell me what I'm having. People love to guess.

1 comment:

  1. You are ALMOST there... woo hoo! You look amazing :) I bet it goes by fast. I am only 20 weeks, but I can't believe how quickly time has gone by.

    ReplyDelete