Thursday, August 2, 2012

A little about me

Please bare with me as I get this blog up and going. I keep telling everyone how I would love to start a blog and then it just seems to get pushed to the side. I figured with a baby coming I REALLY needed to start blogging mostly to keep track of my pregnancy. Use the blog as my own diary and if people want to read along, great! So, for those of you reading (if any) I want to give a little background on myself and my family.

                                                     Name: Kaleigh (pronounced Kaylee)

                                                                      Age: 26

                                            Married to Jack on June 25, 2011 in Melbourne FL




Moved to Bonita Springs last July. From one coast of Florida to the other.

We have a puppy, well he's 4, named Rufus who we adopted last November. I love him

I also inherited a cat, appropriately name Kitty, when I married Jack. He's a softy


We are in the process of moving out of our tiny 1 bed 1 bath place into a 3/3. I don't what I'm going to do with all that room! Pics to come once we are officially settled in.

We will be welcoming our first child on February 15, 3013. At least that's when he/she is suppose to arrive.

I work at a church in Naples as an administrative assistant. It's a very busy church so there isn't much time to be bored. Except in off season, a.k.a summer. It's a nice break though for a few short months. Jack is a Landscape Architect. No, he doesn't cut grass he makes plans for big communities. He loves it.

He are both followers of Christ. We attend a Calvary Chapel and couldn't be more greatful for our church family. They are truly a blessing to be around. We teach the youth at the church and are excited to see it grow. I think back to the times in my life when I was without the Lord and think " I don't deserve to be where I am today" but I then realize our God is a forgiving God and only wants the best for us.

Well, that's probably more than you cared to know but there it is. Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment: