Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Taken yesterday at my appointment (12 weeks)
How far along? 12 weeks

Baby size: From crown to rump, Baby C is just over 2 inches long, about the size of a lime and weighs half an ounce.

Total weight gain/loss: At my appointment yesterday I had actually lost a pound. Crazy to think that I could when I feel so much bigger

 Maternity clothes?Non yet. My pants are getting tighter every day

 Stretch marks? Nothing yet

Sleep: I seem to sleep better if I don't take my pre-natal before bed.

 Best moment this week:Just realizing how real this is and how the Lord has truly blessed us.

Movement: I can't feel anything but when looking at the ultrasound yesterday the baby was moving all over. Active little thing

 Food cravings: I had a craving for gummy bears and sweet tea but that's about it.

 Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything from certain food to my husband moving around in bed. Poor guy can't catch a break.

 Have you started to show yet: In certain clothes but I don't think anyone would think I'm pregnant just "pudgy"

 Gender: Too soon

Symptoms: headaches, stuffy nose, exhaustion, some nausea

 Labor Signs: nope

 Belly Button in or out? in

 Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: Feeling better and more energy. Almost out of the 1st trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment