Friday, October 5, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 21



How far along?  I have hit 21 weeks this week

Total weight gain? I haven't been weighed since my last appointment but I'm thinking i'm up 5lbs total

Maternity clothes? Maternity bottoms for sure, tops I can still wear what I have

Stretch marks? Non so far, hope that trend continues

Sleep? I have had a cold all week so sleep hasn't been great.

Best moment this week? Receiving lots of clothes and a glider!

Miss anything? Energy

Movement? I can feel her more and more, especially when I lay down

Food Cravings? I have craved garlic bread, Mexican, and DQ this week. Non of the cravings have been met, my husband needs to realize the severity of this :)

Anything making you queasy or sick? I can't really eat a lot in one sitting or I get really sick feeling

Started to show? Oh for sure!

Gender? Little Miss

Symptoms? I have heartburn and indigestion. I also am finding it more of a challenge to bend down and get back up quickly

Belly button in or out? Still in

Wedding ring on or off? Still on

Looking forward to? Just progressing and the next appointment to hear the baby's heart, Oct 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment