Thursday, September 13, 2012

17 week update





How far along? 17 weeks (will be 18 tomorrow) 
Baby size: Baby is about the size of an onion
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? I am finding less and less in my closet to wear. Think I will be clothes shopping this weekend
Stretch marks? Nothing yet. Started using Palmer's 
Sleep: Still wake up quite a bit.
Best moment this week:Hearing the heartbeat last Wed.
Movement:I think I have felt a few "flutters" but nothing big enough to really know
Food cravings: Well...last week I made a breakfast pizza for dinner. I also baked a cake just to have one slice 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really (never thought that would happen)
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but I'm in the awkward stage of either looking pudgy or pregnant 
Gender: Find out next Wed (this time for real. Come on Sept 19th!)

Symptoms: stuffy head nothing too bad though
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Finding out what Baby C is!

No comments:

Post a Comment