Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                                              What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I mean, it IS Wednesday. The weekend is almost here.

I'm joining  http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com with a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post.

The first thing I'm loving is that today marks the one week countdown of finding out if "Baby C" is a boy or girl. As soon as I find out I will be shopping ! 





I'm loving my husband. I love him being "the man of the house". I love his love for the Lord. I love his corny jokes and silly laugh. 




I'm loving that fall is coming...well, Florida fall. We went to Hobby Lobby and purchased a few fall decorations and fall-scented candles. I wish I could drink the pumpkin flavored coffee items now but it's worth the sacrifice. 


Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment