Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sleep = non here

via pinterest


Ah......What I would give to be in such a deep sleep as the little one above.  Ever since becoming pregnant I  just can not seem to sleep through the night. I'm not sure if it's because I have to get up to empty my bladder or I just can't seem to get comfortable. Now, I'm no where near the point of having a big belly in my way but if I lay on one side too long I have to rotate. I would love to sleep on my tummy but guess that's out of the question. Another reason may be that I'm thinking about too much. I realize this is a personal problem and can only be fixed by prayer. I don't really worry about anything but my mind is constantly going. Sometimes I sing songs, think about people, or just count.....and count. The one good thing about this lack of sleep is that my body will be prepared for waking up at all hours of the night to help the little one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment